Tribeca is a diversified media and entertainment company that owns the world-renowned Tribeca Film Festival, as well as a series of Tribeca-branded platforms, including Tribeca Studios—an original content development group that works with brands to tell award-winning stories from 9 seconds to 90 minutes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Partnership Operations Manager is an exciting new opportunity at Tribeca, responsible for optimizing our sales process creating efficiencies and opportunities within the Tribeca Film Festival, branded content and beyond. Working alongside the Partnership Development team, the Operations Manager will evaluate current processes, seek out new development opportunities aligning with the Tribeca brand, and allocating accounts accordingly. This role will be responsible for the life-cycle management of the entire sales process supporting our increasingly busy Partnership staff.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of sales and operations as well as jump in and add value on day one. They should have perspective on trends in the sales, digital and tech space, and have supported sales teams. This requires a candidate that is a master of efficiency, has extraordinary communication skills, and can create collaborative relationships with internal teams to ensure we support partnership and sales goals. The Partnership Operations Manager is an integral team player with both internal and external relationships and will be the face of the Partnership team internally.
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing team and take a well-established brand to the next level of partnerships. If you are innately curious, never utter the words “that’s not in my job description,” and have an infectious sense of humor, we want to hear from you.
Sales Process + Operations
- Recommend and enforce partner onboarding and life cycle management process that is utilized across all internal teams
- Manage internal workflows to ensure materials and contracts are received in a timely manner and diplomatically communicate any bottlenecks in the process
- Enforce sales operations process across departments and team while targeting inconsistencies Implement strategies to improve sales performance
- Work with Partnership Creative Manager to review external, partner-facing communications, case studies, blogs, and videos
Lead Generation/Sales Research + Execution
- Identify and prioritize sales leads and predict companies to target
- Collaborate with COO on strategy formulation forging short and long-term game plans based on Partnership Sales team experience
- Utilize external market and competitor research to assist in crafting strategy and achieve sales goals
- Book appointments with leads and contacts
- Assist internal teams to visualize data and understand platform
- Ensure optimization and utilization of our current systems
- Manage lead lists, ensure that fields are updated correctly, manage custom fields, API, and handle lead assignment rules
- Automate routine, non-core tasks
- Evaluate current sales tools to ensure utilization and top efficiencies
Generate and Analyze Reports
- Lead Pipeline meeting with key metrics and new developments with clear data and metrics Ensure all data and deals are accurately reflected and prioritized
- Generate data-driven insight and forecasts for strategy planning
- Maintain sales reports to ensure COO and Partnership Teams can make optimal strategic decisions
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive them to completion with minimal guidance
- Confident communicator and ability to interact with all levels with the sales and operations organization from COO and SVPs to Coordinators and individual contributors
- Creative, passionate and positive self-starter – willing to brainstorm big ideas and see them independently through execution
- Fluency in data-driven metrics for sales teams is a huge plus
- Bachelors Degree in Business is a plus or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years managing and/or assisting sales or operations teams and project management role assisting in streamlining systems and process
- Experience facilitating meetings and keeping teams focused on objectives, next steps, and action plans
- Proven problem solver being able to navigate multiple inter-departmental priorities with ease and professionalism
- Experience with SalesForce and an understanding of entertainment and media is a plus
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.